Small Business Bookkeeping: Keep your financials organized & focus on your best work.
Our small business bookkeeping services are the foundation of any thriving business: we help owners and leaders, like yourself, focus on growing your business by taking care of your books. Our services give you the tools to understand your money and be able to make clear, strategic decisions for growth.
Our services are designed for small business owners and leaders who want to understand, plan, and make informed decisions.
Most new clients begin with six months of integrated strategic consulting and bookkeeping services to align the financial data with your strategic priorities and vision.
We believe in:
Transparency | Growth | Empowerment
One of the most powerful benefits of having clean books and accurate reports is that you can start to plan for the future, in a smart, strategic way.
How it works:
Having the numbers on a regular basis is one half of successful business stewardship, knowing what the numbers mean and using those numbers to inform decisions and strategic direction is the other half.
While the bookkeeper’s role is to keep excellent and accurate financial records and provide data on past months, we also integrate strategic advisement to use the financial data to inform future planning and craft healthier businesses and more robust bottom lines. Since we’re all on the same team, you enjoy an extra level of oversight over your financials.
Our bookkeeping team works virtually, using Quickbooks online and cloud-based filing systems. Once per month your dedicated bookkeeping associate will gather, either automatically or with your help, the bank statements, credit card statements, and all the other essential financial data of your business. You will receive the monthly reports that you need to fully understand the numbers of your business.
Have a question? Your bookkeeper is an email away. We also meet regularly via video call to go over details, and ensure we're synced up with what's happening in your company.
Growing? Need a new system? Flummoxed by the inevitable bookkeeping conundrums that will come up? We have a whole team that will put their heads together to solve the issue; we're epic at problem solving.
Our services are billed as a flat, monthly fee based on the size and complexity of your business.
Who we serve:
- Solo-entrepreneurs with a single bank account and credit card
- Growing businesses & non-profit organizations with payroll, merchant accounts, and inventory
- Complex companies in need of dedicated weekly bookkeeping, without the hassle of hiring, training, and supervising yourself.
Our clients include service, as well as retail and product-based businesses; the creative and number-phobic; those who have never had a bookkeeping system before; and those that have advanced experience and a CFO on their team who need a solid financial support team.
TELL US SOME MORE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS & SCHEDULE A PHONE CALL
A few additional things we can take care of
- Catch up bookkeeping & clean up
- New Quickbooks Online set up, conversions from desktop, & new systems setup
- Quarterly or monthly sales tax planning, organizing, and filing
- Year-End 1099 creation & filing
- Recommendations for payroll services, benefits providers, human resource services, accountants, attorneys, and more
- Bookkeeping integration with Shopify, Square, or other Merchant Accounts & POS systems